Motivators Certification & Training
Just as the DISC assessment predicts “how” someone will behave, the Motivators assessment explains “why”. This program will substantially enhance your knowledge of the Motivators framework through curriculum to kick-start your understanding and help guide your implementation of this remarkable assessment tool.
You will learn the about the 7 dimensions of motivation (Aesthetic,
Economic, Individualistic, Political, Altruistic, Regulatory, Theoretical) through a 10-hour course of directed self-study and one-on-one tutelage (via
telephone, Skype and Zoom) with your certification trainer. Through the training,
you’ll receive guided instruction with resources to support you, along with
the opportunity to practice your knowledge and receive immediate feedback.
What does each enrollee receive?
- The 10-hour authoritative program is designed to increase
your practical understanding and professional application of the Motivators
- Our Coach Mentor program provides you with ongoing,
situational support — even after you've completed your certification training.
- Receive your own Motivators assessment & report debrief ($150 value) by your Coach Mentor.
- Motivators Trainer Materials (including the Motivators
Debrief Guide and Motivators PowerPoint presentation) that you can use in
your own coaching/training business.
- You are added to our online International Directory of Certified Practitioners.
- PDF Certificate of Completion (upon course completion.)
- JPEG Badge of Certification for your website, email signature
and misc digital marketing (upon course completion.)
- Consultant Admin Account (CAA) if you don’t have one
- 10 Motivators assessments that you can use internally
or re-sell to offset your certification investment.
Course Summary (10 hours)
- What are Motivators?
- The Seven Dimensions of Motivation
- Norms & Intensities, Conflicts and Agreements
- Graph Reading
- ‘How-to’ debrief a Motivators Report
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- SHRM: 10 Credits
- HRCI: 7 Credits
- ATD: 10 Credits
- ICF: 7.5 Core and 9.25 RD
Price: Get A Free Quote!
Contact our team now for a wholesale certification quote.
Motivators (Sample Report)