Leadership Effectiveness 360° Assessment
Exceptional leadership means constantly honing one’s skills, while investing in self-development. The Leadership Effectiveness 360° assessment provides today’s leaders an effective measurement tool from which they can objectively assess their current leadership strengths and areas for improvement— not just through their own eyes, but also through the eyes of their peers, managers and direct reports. This instrument focuses on the eight top competencies that distinguish exceptional leaders. If we can help today’s forward-thinking leaders identify where they measure up in these eight key areas, then we can equip them with the self-knowledge for personal and professional excellence.
“Capitalize on the opportunity to see yourself as others see you, and use the insights as a springboard for your leadership growth and development.”
~ Dr. Tony Alessandra
- Communication Skills looks at the extent to which you communicate with economy and clarity and welcome feedback. It asks the question: "How well do you design and send your messages and then attentively listen to people's responses in order to adjust your delivery and message?”
- Decision Making refers to an individual's ability to systematically examine options; identify limits, outcomes, and risks to be considered; assign weights to each possible alternative; and then select the option that best meets the desired goals and standards.
- Delegation looks at the extent to which you give team members the freedom or space to determine how they will accomplish the work, tasks or projects delegated to them. It asks the question: "To what extent do you create a climate of trust in which people feel that they can take risks and make mistakes in order to learn and achieve things in a better or different way?”
- Emotional Intelligence looks at your ability to recognize, understand, and harness your own feelings and the feelings of others. It asks the question: "How intelligently aware are you of your own emotional reactions and those of others, and how effective are you at putting that information to good use?”
- Managing Change looks at how well you anticipate and plan for future change and then manage yourself and others to handle it well. It asks the question: "How effectively do you manage personal and widespread change in order to actively steer the process to positive and beneficial ends for you, your team and your organization?”
- Setting Goals and Standards refers to an individual's ability to manage activities and projects using measurable goals and standards and working with others to set goals and standards to develop understanding and build commitment. This competency looks at one's ability to evaluate and prioritize goals, intentions, and action standards; eliminate barriers to the goal-setting process; evaluate goals against criteria and standards; and use goals to motivate.
- Team Building looks at the extent to which you trust, coach, and guide your team and team members in order to influence and help them control their own destiny through their own efforts. It asks the question: "How well do you empower individuals and team members so that they believe that the consequences of their actions are their own?
- Visualizing the Future is the extent to which you spend time thinking about the medium-term and long-term future in order to identify a positive and compelling vision of what could be. It asks the question: "How well do you anticipate and find ways to creatively or inspirationally describe to team members what may happen in the future?"
The Leadership Effectiveness 360° assessment is an invaluable tool, capable of transforming leadership performance at any level and in any industry—
- Are you an upper-level leader or executive? Immediately reassess the leadership qualities that brought you to your current position.
- Are you a supervisor or mid-level leader? Identify your current strengths and those areas where you need to improve.
- Are you a new and developing leader? You will receive a clear set of guideposts on which to base your growth.
The Leadership Effectiveness 360° questionnaire only takes 15-20 minutes to complete, but can unearth a lifetime of professional benefits. It is both a catalyst and a road map for change. Invest a few minutes to discover how you can become an exceptional leader.
Leadership Effectiveness 360° (Sample Report)
Ready To Sign Up?
Contact us now to quickly and easily setup your assessment account today!