Consultant Admin Accounts
Business consultants, coaches, corporate trainers and HR professionals are ideal candidates to open a Consultant Admin Account (CAA) with Assessments 24x7. Opening a CAA means instant access to any of our online assessments, team reports, trainer materials and marketing collateral from your own, white-labeled online dashboard.
Best yet? It's FREE. There are no setup fees, expenses or annual requirements associated with opening your own Consultant Admin Account (CAA). All of your dashboard’s features are 100% free, like unlimited team and group reports, conflict resolution reporting, onscreen DISC benchmarking, marketing collateral, trainer materials, workshop facilitator materials and much more! The only thing you will ever pay for are the wholesale assessments themselves.
Are you already using assessments but constantly struggling with:
- Inability to differentiate yourself from your assessment competitors?
Our system enables you to personally customize your reports so that
they look different from your competitors’ reports, by incorporating
your relevant content.
- Your brand being subservient to the assessment supplier’s
Only YOUR logo and contact information appear on the reports and assessment
site. We are here to ensure YOUR success with our products.
- Assessment supplier inflexibility and poor, untimely or non-existent
We provide timely, responsive, customer service, live and online. We
partner with you until all of your questions are thoroughly answered.
Our founder has been a keynote speaker on the subject of customer satisfaction
for 40+ years.
- Infrastructure assessment administration that is too difficult
We have the best back-end assessment platform - period! It was built
by a sales & marketing expert, (along with his IT staff,) who has
been in the assessment business since 1974, rather than being developed
by IT people alone. Our tech motto is: "keeping it simple,
- Restrictions on how and where you can advertise your assessments?
We do NOT control how you do business with our tools. You can freely
market our assessments, without constraints.
- The high quantity of purchased assessments required before
you get a decent price?
You qualify for our quantity discounts at lower volumes and lower prices
than our competitors.
- Monthly or yearly fees just for the privilege of purchasing
assessments from your current supplier?
We charge no fees of any kind – you pay only for the assessments you
use, with no minimum purchase requirements.
- The difficulty in getting DISC training materials from your
present supplier at a reasonable cost?
We provide FREE, high-quality training materials to you at no charge,
including videos, MP3s, eBooks, PowerPoint slides, exercises, handouts,
a leader guide, A/V files, etc.
How Would My Consultant Admin Account Work?
- Begin by customizing the site and reports with your logo, branding,
headers, footers, etc.
- Purchase assessments as needed online via credit card. Your assessments
will immediately appear in your Admin Account for instant, 24x7 access.
- Send emails to end users containing a unique link which authorizes
those users to take one or more assessments from your account.
- End users click on the link in your email, which directs them to a
web page where they fill in their name and email address, and complete
- Track your Admin Account status to see how many assessments have been
used, how many are left, who has completed (or not yet started) their
- You can then send reminders to those who have not yet completed their
- You, as the Administrator, control the viewing access of the assessment
reports. If you plan on discussing the end user results and report during
a seminar or coaching session, you're able to block end user access
to the report until after your seminar or coaching session. Conversely,
you can elect to have your end users view their reports immediately
after completing their assessments. The choice is yours.
- View reports of any/all of your end users’ activities from within
your Admin Account.
- Print the collective results of a group of end users for team building
and group coaching. This feature is extremely useful when you're working
with a group and want to see at a glance how everyone scores in relation
to one another.
- Set up sub-accounts/groups which allow alternate access levels for
clients or additional trainers. Their specified level of access will
allow them to manage only a designated set of end users.
Still undecided? Here are just some of the account features & functions our members enjoy:
- Allows you to add a design header and footer to the web page
to match your company design.
and Customization - Allows you to customize the report
output for any assessment. This includes logos, text edits or
overall formatting at no extra charge.
Links - Allows you to create links which give access
to your assessments.
- Allows you to choose between using our online support resources
or designating your email address as the first help desk responder.
Capabilities - Allows you to run your assessments via
https or http environments. If https security is desired, this
is made available for an extra charge of approx. $99.00 per year.
- Allows you to generate usage reports for web screen viewing
or Excel download. These reports display totals and individual
assessment usage over any given date-range search.
- Allows you to view all the end user data and reports taken via
your assessment links.
Group and Team
Reporting - Allows you to run composite reports based
on groups or assessment access links. These reports include all
selected end users and combine them into one report. The ability
to customize these reports is also available at an extra charge.
- Allows you to grant assessment access to individual companies,
trainers or coaches.
White-labeling & Report Customization - Allows your clients
to white-label their online assessment questionnaires and PDF
assessment reports (for free). In effect, your sub-accounts become
full-fledged Consultant Admin Accounts (CAAs) themselves. Plus,
your client accounts have the option of requesting additional
report customization for a charge, (pricing varies based on complexity.)
Processing (e-commerce) - Allows you
to use your own credit card merchant account and gateway system
to accept credit card transactions and sell assessments to any
company or trainer via your MDS. This feature is designed for
you to set up client accounts and enable those accounts to purchase
assessments directly from your MDS, (saving you countless hours
of billing each month,) whereas in the CAA environment, sub-accounts
use assessments deducted directly from your own account totals,
in which case you would responsible for billing your sub-accounts
independently from our system.
Ready To Sign Up?
Contact us now to quickly and easily set up your assessment account today!