DISC Benchmark System & Report
Do you ever wish that you could “clone” your best employees? Does it ever feel as though hiring is a gamble and the odds are stacked against your organization? Improve your candidate selection and retention rates with the new DISC Fitness Benchmark System.
The DISC Fitness Benchmark System is best described as an insightful DISC-based, on-screen tool for measuring “candidate fitness” to the specific needs of your job openings.
You’re empowered to measure every job candidate’s DISC score against any existing or custom-made benchmarks. The result is an algorithmic “match” that reveals which candidates are already excellent job fits and which will struggle.
Don’t wait! Begin making informed candidate selection decisions with this powerful onscreen system, leveraging our DISC assessment already trusted by thousands of organizations.
There are four fantastic ways to utilize the DISC Fitness Benchmark System:
- 1. Leverage our existing library of benchmarks: The DISC Fitness Benchmark System starts you with a selection of general, occupationally-focused benchmarks for common positions like outside sales, operations manager, or even CEO.
- 2. Create custom high-performer benchmarks: A great way to predict future success is to assess your current high performers using DISC. Our system automatically creates a benchmark for you based on the style strengths of your best employees – ensuring you a shorter path to success and retention.
- 3. Use our job-needs questionnaire: This system-generated benchmark is created by asking stakeholders (current employees, immediate supervisors, and human resources professionals) a series of job related questions in order to produce a benchmark that is most likely to capture the characteristics of a successful job candidate.
- 4. Create custom benchmarks from multiple sources: All of our system capabilities are fantastic, but sometimes a combination of each can produce the most valuable benchmark of all. Utilizing the tools, and making additional adjustments with even more job performance data can take your benchmarks – and thus your hiring practices – to even greater heights.
Benchmark capabilities like the above have traditionally involved complex processes that require countless hours of a statistician's time – and far too many dollars to justify the results for many organizations. However, with our commitment to cutting-edge technology, Assessments 24x7 has created a system that provides you the critical answers you need to make more informed selection decisions, while saving time and money.
DISC Fitness Benchmark System Features
- Create individual DISC benchmarks tailored to a specific job
- Compare multiple job candidates to a single job
- Compare multiple job candidates to a variety of jobs
- Compare individuals to other individuals
- Compare individuals to groups, teams or even entire organizations
- Generate unlimited Employee Fitness Reports (PDF) at no additional charge
- Regular additions of new job benchmarks
- As-needed webinar training
In order to start your comparison of individuals and benchmarks, you begin by inputting the completed DISC assessment results of all the individuals you want to analyze. The benchmarks themselves are calibrated via the benchmark creation tool located in your admin panel. You can calibrate these benchmarks from the previous scores of successful employees, or begin by basing them on the job profile templates within the system.
You can choose as many benchmarks or individuals as desired. The results will display in a grid showing all the percentage matches. You can then click on any percentage score to open a window displaying a more detailed explanation. You can even generate a full PDF Fitness report. You are not limited to selecting benchmarks and individuals. You can also select charted comparisons of only individuals. This allows you to compare individuals with other individuals.
PDF Fitness Reports
The Fitness Report evaluates job candidates by first measuring and then identifying how the candidate’s typical behavioral style matches the behaviors required by job. Users will generate this report to identify and measure how each applicant's behavioral style matches the job requirements.
Integrated Behavioral Fitness combines all four dimensions of DISC and uses the behavioral similarities and/or differences to maximize behavioral effectiveness on the job. In this report, all four dimensions of DISC behavior have been integrated in one overall measure of fitness when comparing a candidate to a targeted job profile.
The fitness rating is scored on a scale between 1% and 100%. The fitness rating represents the strength of the relationship between the candidate’s behavioral style and the behavioral requirements of a specific job or benchmark.
The higher the fitness rating, the greater the ability for the candidate’s natural behavioral style to be applied to the task of getting the job done.
Please contact us today! We can help you implement these exciting system features and reports. You no longer need to spend hours, days or weeks interviewing and selecting new hires based solely on first impressions.